What is color consultancy?
A clear and accurate assessment of your color needs for your business or private home, hospitals, clinics, schools, special needs education, commercial sites – interior and exterior.
Why do I need color consultancy?
Color influences people's behavior, emotions, well being, energies and motivations.
For health and educational institutions color is an important tool to promote calmness, focus, concentration, healing according to individual needs.
Mystica offers a service to diagnose the needs for color to suit your situation and supply you with a presentation of recommended use of color for each surface.
This service is based on the principles of color or ‘chromatherapy’.
For commercial and business, color attracts clients, raises the value of property and promotes a feeling of confidence and trust.
Color consultancy offers the opportunity to assess the colors around you at work or in the home and give you the best colors according to your needs.
- The color best suited for a children’s room according to his/her character.
- The color best suited for your work environment be it in an office, factory or shop. In the case of a shop, how to attract your clients with the most suitable and relevant color. How to increase sales by influencing the clients mood and improving the way he sees himself.
- How to promote confidence and trust.
- How to improve your employees productivity and performance by enhancing his immediate surroundings with the correct color needs.
- These are based on the principals of industrial psychology and answer to each person’s individual needs.
- The colors best suited for a hospital or clinic according to the healing properties which each color vibrates. (The color of the maternity ward, children’s ward or operation recovery ward with the appropriate colors for each of its needs.)
The extent to which the colors around us influence our daily lives tend to be underrated or ignored. Utilizing the right colors with knowledge, understanding and experience can make a huge impact on our state of being in everyday life.
A color consultant/expert will first offer an on-site visit to assess the needs and the environment.
He/she will study all the aspects and conditions and sometimes will talk to people in the work place about their feelings for their environment.
The consultant will then compile a clear, accurate and detailed proposal of where and how to improve the colors of the workable space.
The consultant will also suggest which materials to use, where they are available and how to implement the given plan.